Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • NI for un-employed

    Dear HMRC Admin I lost the job for a period of time, therefore, no NI has been contributed also. However, I intended to receive the minimum pension payment after I retired, and preferring to contribute the NI by my own savings even though I can't find any job in future. May I have your advise I should contact HMRC or other department? How much should I contribute monthly? Many thanks John
  • RE: Self assessment registration

    Thanks for your reply. Actually, I received HMRC's email informed me there was an error in my address when submit the self-assessment online. So, I amended the error accordingly. However, I have not received any reponse from HMRC, which was approximately for 10 days after I amended the address. Should I contact HMRC and how? May I have your advice? Many thanks.
  • RE: Self assessment registration

    Hi, thanks for your help, I registered my information yo HMRC and selected online tax letter. May I know the approximately period to get ready the online tax letter? Thanks.
  • Self assessment registration

    I arrived UK for 1 year and received overseas interest income, although the amount was small enough, I still required to report such income for 2021/22. I don't know how/where to register online. Is there any link can be provided? Where can I get assistance to fill in such form? Thanks.