Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Non Domicile UK Abroad Income - remit

    Hi everyone, I have been living in UK for three years but I am not UK domicile, I am on dependent visa here. I have income from abroad which I do not transfer to the UK , it stays in France and in Russia. So as I understand I am not obliged to fill in self assessment but I did for 2022-2023 because it was not clear for me and I paid the tax. How can I now remit it? I tried to find info on the web site, but did not manage. What kind of form I should complete in order to be paid back my tax payment back?