Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Overseas Direct Contribution Pension Scheme

    I have an overseas tax free Pension Scheme which will payout on my forthcoming retirement. I am returning to the UK and the lump sum payment will be made to my UK account. Do i need to declare this lump sum or take any other actions regarding tax? I am classified as a UK resident. Thanks.
  • Re-importing tax free car to the UK

    Hi, please advise on the process and rules for re-importing a car to the UK. The car was bought new, tax free through NMT rules in 2019, and originally registered in the UK prior to re-registration in Germany. Is there any specific paperwork that is required for registering the car back in the UK. Thanks.