Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Self Assessment

As mentioned earlier I have checked the link but I am still not clear. Can you please explain that if I did not receive any foreign income/interest or Income from outside the UK (includes pensions) when I was in UK then do I still need to send self assessment form?

Hi, Thanks you reply. I checked the link and most of my queries are clarified. I am a bit un-clear on the part of receiving foreign income/interest. I did not receive any foreign income/interest or Income from outside the UK (includes pensions) when I was in UK. Do I still need to send self assessment form?

Hi, I was in United Kingdom for 4 months. I have left UK and will be working from outside of UK. I have submitted my P85 along with P45. I am not a UK resident with foreign income or capital gains. Do I still need to do self assessment?
  • Self Assessment

Hi, I was in United Kingdom from January 2023 to May 2023. I have left United Kingdom in May 2023. I have submitted my P85 along with P45. Do I still need to do self assessment? If yes, how to do it from outside of United Kingdom.
  • P85 not generating pdf

Hi, I have to submit P85 form. I am outside of UK. I have filled the form but the last page where it says Preview to take print out, I am getting error as 404 - Error reading Form template. I am not able to take print out. Can you please help me how can I take print out of the P85 form?