Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Pension Tax Relief Query

    Dear Sirs...with the change in monthly Pension benefits payments to non UK Residents, I have had to cash out a UK Pension. It was taxed at the Emergency Rate. I am a US citizen and did live in the UK for a number of years. I left the UK with a final Tax filing in 2002. How do I recover the UK tax I paid on this Pension distribution. Please can you advise?