Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• CT600 submitted by accountant but not updated tax since Dec 2023

Our chartered accountant submitted our CT600 whereupon there was a large tax adjustment which should have been made end of Dec 2023 by HMRC however we have had escalatory letters from HMRC which are now becoming serious. Our accountant has sent two letters to HMRC and had no reply and HMRC are unreachable by phone. We are also due a corporation tax refund since end of Dec 2023 and we are now in April! Can anyone offer any advice as to how to resolve this as our chartered accountant is at a loss and simply says HMRC haven't updated their system. My concern is if this goes legal what will happen when I say it should have been adjusted end of Dec and have all documentation submitted by our accountant and HMRC have been unreachable?
  • CT600 and S455 not updated since december

I have a problem in that the CT600 and S455 forms submitted by my chartered accountant last year have not been updated by HMRC since end of December and we are getting chasing letters from HMRC. Our accountant has sent two letters and I cannot get anyone to answer the phone at HMRC. We have also been due a corporation tax refund since end of December and we are now in April. How can we get this resolved?