Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Tailor your return

    When you have completed the online submission you can download the viewTaxReturnPdf.pdf file that is an electronic copy of the SA100 form populated with the information or answers you submitted for your return. You can also print out a paper copy for your own records if you need to.
  • RE: Self Assessment and Class 2 NI on low earnings from self-employment

    My earnings as a delivery driver/ delivery partner was in the same region so my earnings in the previous tax year was not more than a £1000. I expect my earnings to exceed £1000 in this tax year, so applied for self assessment so I could report a tax loss for the previous tax year and hopefully report an income in this tax year above the £1000 earnings area. However I have applied for self assessment twice and have received an email advising me Thank you for your application to register as Self-Employed. Unfortunately we are unable to process your application as you appear to have used the wrong form to register. The SA1 form doesn't seem to be correct for a self employed sole trader so I am stuck now on what to do to obtain a UTR number for self assessment?