Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• Questions about non resident landlord form

Hi, There is an question when I fill the form for non-UK resident landlord: "Date you plan to leave the UK For example 20/03/2016. Send this form to us when you are within 3 months of leaving the UK." Currently I am living in UK but I did NOT live in UK for the year 2022/2023. I do not have plan to leave the UK this year. So what date I should fill in? Thanks.
  • RE: Non resident landlord?

Hi, There is an question when I fill the form for non-UK resident landlord: "Date you plan to leave the UK For example 20/03/2016. Send this form to us when you are within 3 months of leaving the UK." Currently I am living in UK but I did NOT live in UK for the year 2022/2023. I do not have plan to leave the UK this year. So what date I should fill in? Thanks.
  • RE: Non resident landlord?

Hi, I just applied for self assessment and am waiting for UTR. Then I still can apply for Non Resident Landlord after receiving UTR number? Thanks.
  • Non resident landlord?

I was not the UK resident and have received few months rental income in the tax year of 2022/2023. And I have just landed in UK May 2023. For tax filing of 2022/2023, should I still apply as non resident landlord? Then I apply for UTR (Unique Taxpayer Reference) after applying for non resident landlord? Thanks.