Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Split year treatment

    We came from Hong Kong and arrived in UK on mid June 2022. Before then, my husband has payroll in HK till beginning of May 2022 and paid the Hong Kong tax. As his payroll fall in tax year 2022-2023, does he needs to file a tax return and apply for split year treatment by completing the form SA109 and SA100 together? Regards