Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Split year treatment

    Hi HMRC admin, For my understanding, I only have to pay UK tax on foreign income based on the time I landed in UK. Before that, I only have to pay tax for those income inside UK. How about the interest from the deposit of my bank account in HSBC Expat? The main branch is in Jersey. Is this income treated as a foreign income?