Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Question 21 on paper SA103

    I want to claim the £1000 trading income allowance instead of expenses. How do I complete question 21 on the form? Do I deduct the £1000 from my turnover (instead of expenses as instructed)? Thank you.