Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: HMRC account suspended

I have already done that. As I said, I was told I would get a call back within 2 weeks. It’s now over 2 weeks and I’ve heard nothing.
  • HMRC account suspended

Morning all. Just after a little advice. My HMRC online account has been suspended. I have not received any communication regarding the whys. I have rang once I realised I couldn’t get in. The lady just said it’s been suspended, no known reason so she has sent it to the relevant people (can’t remember who) and they should contact within 2 weeks. I’m just coming to the end of those two weeks now and not heard anything. Back in June of this year I logged in and found an unknown employer, in those details there had been a payment. Obviously I never received that payment as I don’t work for nor do I know of this company. I searched the company online and it was a new company based in Romford, the company director is Romanian. I removed the company from my online account. Could this be a reason my account has been suspended? I find it very odd that I’ve had no communication.