Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Split Year Tax for UK & Hong Kong

    Dear HMRC, I got my BNO visa on June 2022 & arrived in UK on August 2022. I have some enquiry for my Taxable Income & Capital Gain below. 1) If I cut off my Savings Life Insurance & sold out my shares on May 2022 in Hong Kong and refunded the money to me. Should I need to pay tax in UK? Is it register in Self Assessment, to claim Split Year? 2) From August 2022, I got some bank interest in UK & Hong Kong bank accounts. Is it fill in SA 100 & SA 106 for interest tax return? And Do you have Tax guideline for how to fill in the Form? Many thanks in advance for your assistance & look forward to hearing from you. Best Regards 

    Name Removed Admin.