Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Missing records for Income tax and National Insurance

Hi Gerald Thank you, I will do that, I am getting tired of all this ang going nowhere everytime I call, but will ask them to check that Again thank you, I will update here Paula
  • Missing records for Income tax and National Insurance

Since 2013 I am working for same company and back in 2019 when checking my account no Income tax or National Insurance was there, after contact HMRC they asked for me to send the P60, so I did, it was then updated, but the problem continues and I been sending every year the P60, and now they have a big backlog that means my records still not updated from 2019/20, 2020/21, 2021/22, this should be queried by HMRC to my employer, I shouldn't have to send the P60 every year, that's why the PAYE exist,my name, NIN number , address all checked and same as Employer. Asked my employer to check this but HMRC do not allow them to check "my records". If my earnings go in the PAYE file and the employer is paying taxes and National Insurance from my earnings and all the other employees every month , how total paid balance with total of taxes from all if mine is missing? That amount should be posted somewhere I suppose. Any help with this please Thank you Paula