Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: How to pay from UK after CF83 approval.

Hi, I have send the payment for one of the years a couple of weeks ago. Should I expect to be notified somehow, or should I just keep checking the NI record ? Also what sort of timescale should I expect ? Thank you
  • RE: How to pay from UK after CF83 approval.

Hi, I have just tried to do the bank transfer as suggested by HMRC Admin 25, but my problem is that my NI number + "IC" + LASTNAME + Initial is 19 letters, while the maximum reference length is 18 characters. What should I do then ? Thanks
  • How to pay from UK after CF83 approval.

Hi, I have sent the CF83 form and got told that I can pay Class 2 contributions for 3 years I worked abroad. What is not clear to me is how to actually pay them. The letter from HMRC says "we've accepted you application to pay voluntary NIC class 2 by annual payment" It then gives instruction how to pay if I am abroad, but I cannot see how to pay from the UK. If relevant, I fill the self-assessment every year. I see some people send the cheque by post, but I am not sure I have the right reference number. I have the 12 letter code associated with my CF83. and the letter from HMRC has a reference number starting from DMS-REF-... Thank you in advance.
  • Missed 200 GBP of dividends for my self-assessment

Hi, I have filled my self-assessment form for the 2023-2024 indicating zero dividends. However a couple of months later I learned from the broker that apparently despite selling some funds in the 2022-2023 tax year, the dividends we attributed to 2023-2024 tax year. The total amount is 200 GBP which is below the allowance that is taxable (according to my understanding). So my question is, should I update my self-assessment form, or can I leave it as it is as it is below the taxable allowance. Thank you 

Name removed admin  .