Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Moved To Ireland During 2022-2023

    Hi, I'm a director of a limited company in the UK and was also a PAYE employee during 2022-2023. I moved to Ireland during the tax year and so believe I have overpaid income tax via my PAYE role. After moving to Ireland I started working for an employer based in Ireland, so have been paying income tax here to the Irish government during that tax year. I'm assuming I need to complete an SA109 2022-2023's self assessment. Is this correct? I'm also unsure if I need to/how to report the income from my Irish employer. Do I need to complete another SA102? Also, will I be able to use the online system to do this, or will I have to resort to the paper forms? Kind regards, 

    Name removed admin