Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Split year treatment

    Hi, I moved from Hong Kong to UK on 25th June 2021. During 25th June 2021 and 9th September 2021, I stayed Airbnb temporarily before I rented an apartment. I moved to a rented apartment on 10th September 2021. In this case, if I apply for Split Year Treatment, may I know which date should be the start date for my UK part of tax? Thanks!
  • RE: About Split Year Treatment

    Hi, I moved to UK from Hong Kong in end June 2021. If I apply for split year treatment, may I use the online service for submitting my self assessment form. Or am I required to use paper form for the self assessment submission? Many thanks! J Fung