Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Tax for money from overseas

    Hi, I'm from Hong Kong and came to live in the UK with my BNO visa last year. I've got some money in Hong Kong from the selling of a property before I came here, which I may transfer to the UK from time to time. At the same time, I have been providing service to a Hong Kong company since this year, in which they pay me a certain amount of money to my HK bank account on monthly basis. May I know in such case, do I need to pay tax, or how should I be taxed on the money transferred from my original asset, and from the income I gained through work? Thank you very much for your help.