Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Gift tax for cash gift from overseas

    Hi HMRC Admin 25 I am BNO visa holder and now studying in the UK. I have a situation that my parents gift me living expenses and future buying of real estate from abroad bi-monthly. Do I need to pay tax and how could I prove that are gifts? Thank you very much. Regards, Thomas