Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • ETF income from HKG

    I have gained dividend from my ETF in Hong Kong. Where should I declare these foreign income? Should I file in SA106?
  • Online Self assessment without NI number

    I would like to do online self assessment 21/22 but it's rejected because I am lacking of NI number. I am almost 90 years old so NI number is not granted. However, I still have certain foreign income which need to be declared. In that case, what can I do now? Paper submission deadline has been passed.