Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: U1 Form

    Hello, I just terminated my UK job after 5 years, I currently have a pre-settle status. If I apply for the PDU1 certificate do I lose my pre-settle state and the ability to live/have a job in the UK? Thanks