Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: RE: Cash rebate for bank accounts

Dear Officer, I have a cash rebate from bank too, the amount is GBP150. I also have interests of less than GBP10000, foreign dividends of less than GBP2000, a referral bonus from a merchant of GBP250, and a loss after deducting the maintenance fee from the income of a rental property. And I have no other income at all. Could you advise if I need to send a self assessment tax return? Thank you. Best
  • Overseas income

I got a promotional rebate and two remit rebates of GBP140 in total from the bank overseas, it was because I have made some currency exchange and transferred from my overseas account to my UK account. Do I need to add this GBP140 as my income when I am considering if I need to submit self assessment return? If yes, should I add it to "income from dividends and savings"? Thanks.
  • RE: Money transfer

Hello, I and my family will move to UK in November this year. We haven't been to UK before, and we will use half year to settle in UK (rent a house and find a school for children). We will have no income in UK or globally in the first half year after we move to UK. Will I be a tax-resident in the year 2021-2022? Thank You.