Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Consolidated Tax Certificate

    I'm completing my self-assessment tax return. I've almost finished it except for one item. I have received a Consolidated Tax Certificate for investments that I hold. There is a Dividend Distribution paid figure and an Equalisation figure. I don't know which figure needs to go on my tax return and I also don't know where it goes. Can anyone here advise me please. Many thanks