Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Self Assessment Refund

Hi as I said before I was asked for I.d to verify my account which was accepted. The return has been looked at and the figure slightly adjusted by hmrc staff, nothing major but I have had to request payment again is that normal? And my payment has been broken down it has 12/1/2022 on abit of interest owed to me from previous return but still says pending does that mean it gets paid by the 12/01/2022? Never seen a date given before while still pending. Thanks
  • RE: Self Assessment Refund

I am having the same problem in being told dates of possible payment, I understand covid, brexit and furlough has really hindered hmrc staff, I have done the I.D verification and it's been accepted. Was just wondering if payments are being done soon or is there still some delay? I only did my return in November
  • RE: BANK REPAYMENT PENDING

My account has been on bank repayment pending for 6 weeks, I have just signed in and was asked for I.d, passport and credit file info. All went through and was accepted. Does that mean I have passed security checks and money will now be released? Thanks.