Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Foreign Tax Credit Relief claim

    Hi. I have paid Salary Tax 2561 pounds to inland revenue of Hong Kong in 2022-2023. Apart from this foreign income, I got untaxed foreign saving 889 pounds received in Hong Kong. Under the Double Taxation Agreement, should I fill in 2561 pounds as Foreign Tax Credit Relief against UK Income Tax in my Self Assessment? Thanks.
  • Helpsheet 263

    Hi. I can't find the calculation using Helpsheet 263 Foreign Tax Credit Relief working sheet in HMLT format. What can I do? Thanks.