Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: section 104 holding pool

Thanks for the rely, they are with the same company indeed and the company only lists a single class of shares on the exchange. Unfortunately, couldn't workout which way the 'Yes' in your reply was meant for though. Could you confirm is it for separate or individual pools, please?
  • RE: Stocks and Share ISA

Same one.
  • RE: Capital gains tax when income less than personal allowance

"you have zero income, is the amount of basic rate band available the full £50270" - I'd say yes.

Pear to Pear .
  • section 104 holding pool

Hi there, I was allocated with some RSU (restricted stock) from my employer, which is a publicly listed U.S. company. In addition, I have purchased additional shares from stock exchange with my own income. For the capital gain calculation purpose, should I treat these two types of shares in separate or individual section 104 pools? Many Thanks
  • voluntary disclosure related questions

1) if someone has both onshore and offshore affairs to disclosure, is it best to make seperate discoslures, or a single offshore disclosure (e.g. by worldwide disclosure facility), with different penalites applied for onshore and offshore potential lost revenue(PLR)? 2) for the offshore disclosure, if there is some foreign dividend or interest that hasn't been reported, but won't results in any PLR, would these still need to be disclosed? Thanks!