Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Pension

    I left the UK and all NHS employment in 2017, and since then I have been working in the US. I need to know how to transfer my NHS pension to my US retirement scheme e.g. 401 K or IRA. Thank you.