Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Amend Self-assessment return

    Hi, I have submitted self-assessment return through a commercial software. Now I have to make some corrections for the return but the commercial software is unable to do so. How can I contact the HMRC to do the corrections? Thanks
  • RE: Self-assessment: Foreign income

    Hi, If my foreign dividends/interest is less than GBP2000, I have only fill in foreign page and have submitted the return. Is it ok? Thanks.
  • Capital gain summary and computation

    Hi, I am reporting foreign share captain gain on the captain gain section, there is disposal proceed, cost, gain and loss to report. However, the form mentioned that capital gain summary and computations (worksheet) also have to send . How could we attached any worksheet on the online submission via the commercial software? Is it a separate submission? Thanks, KY
  • Self-assessment: Foreign income

    Hi, To report foreign income (dividends, savings, etc) as required in SA106, do I need to report the dividends amount in Box 06 in SA100 as well? If I have loss on stock shares, should I simply deduct the loss from the gain and report the difference? Thanks!