Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Dividend income

Hi, looking forwards to your kind reply. Thanks
  • Dividend income

Regarding self assessment for foreign income, may I know how can I report dividend income from more than 20 companies? The number of entries is limited to 20 only. Can I group those US companies together into one entry, Canadian companies into another, etc? Besides, I invested in Canadian company listed in US through a stock broker in HK, which country should I choose for this entry? Many thanks!
  • RE: Online services

Thanks! That’s means I should work out a spreadsheet( or several spreadsheets) about disposal details and then upload. What are the details shall be in the spreadsheet to be uploaded? Are they the same as that of the ‘standard spreadsheet’, the one limiting number of disposals below 20. Thank you!
  • Online services

Hi, I am using the online service to submit my self assessment. I have more than 50 listed shares disposals in year 22-23. I find out that the section “enter add attachments” , that show my buy and sell records, only allows not more than 20 files uploads. Does it means that I cannot use the online service for my self assessment? Have to print out forms and submit? Thanks a lot! Regards, 

Name removed admin.