Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Split year treatment

    Hi, I'm an EU citizen and I left the UK halfway through the year and I'm classed as UK Resident for tax year 2021-22. From 01/01/2022 I'm also tax resident in my new country. I have already reviewed the rules and understand I am qualified for the split year treatment. My question is, in the SA109 form, in box number 16 (and 17), should I tick that box ? Would that section apply to me if I'm considered uk resident? Thanks! Luis