Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Work partially abroad (overseas employer)

    I may employ by an overseas employer for a job that requires me physically work in their Isle of Man office majority of time. I will have to rent a room in Isle of Man, work in the office at least 3 weeks per month. I am planning to fly back to UK and work from home for the remaining week each month. Will my living and commuting expenses be deductible against my UK taxes?