Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Be both employed and self-employed at the same time

    Yes. The trading allowance is a tax exemption of up to £1,000 a year for individuals, including for self-employment. You're not obliged to tell HMRC until you earn beyond £1,000, no matter how much PAYE income you have.
  • RE: R&D tax credits - additional information form

    The form is linked to the agent account and you can find the form here - Keep in mind also that you may need also to do a Claim Notification form too, so read the criteria (form and criteria at this page) -
  • Vouchers for surveys, are they taxable?

    Hello, Are vouchers for surveys completed taxable and to be put on a self-assessment tax return? I often do surveys in return for small voucher amounts, and these build up over the course of a year, eg £200. I do this alongside my main job. Are these voucher amounts to be put on a tax return? Thank you,