Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Claim EIS deferral relief question

    Hi, I know I can claim this by selecting OTH in the "If you are making any claims or elections, select the relevant code" box in the SA and add the relevant documents. The question I have, do I need to put in any other box in the SA the amount I'm relieving? For instance, after filling the SA and doing the calculations I get that the CTG are £1,000. That's exactly the same amount I can use for the relief, but I haven't added that £1,000 in any box in the SA. Will that relief be recalculated after someone verifies the SA and it will become £0, supposing everything is correct, or should I expect the SA calculations to state that CTG are £0, and therefore, I missed something filling the SA? Thank you I