Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Overseas Saving Interest under £500

    I'm a UK tax resident in 2022-23. I do not have any income in UK but I had a foreign income from my overseas saving account interest which is not more that £500 in the tax year of 2022-2023. Other than this, I do not have any other income. In this case, do I need to register a self assessment tax account and file the SA100? Thank you!