Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: How to Pay Voluntary National Insurance Contributions from Abroad

    Hi, I recently moved to the US (August, 2022) and would like to voluntarily pay National Insurance. I don't know when I will be moving back to England but I will be back there one day so want to make sure i can access the state pension when I am at the correct age. I married an American and changed my name - all my new US visa docs show my new name, as well as my marriage license but I haven't changed any UK documents yet as I still need my passport right now. Can I fill in form CF83 with my name married name and attach my marriage license to the application when I send this off? Thank you for your help