Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Dividend self assessment needed?

    Hello, I am a UK resident, non self employed and with total income less than 50000. I received £2200 in dividends, a mix of foreign and UK, some of them already taxed in the country of origin for 2021/2022, thus need to pay some taxes as there are 200 over the allowance. According to the instructions, I do not need to fill a self assessment, as I don't have to do it if quantities are lower than 10000, but still want to work out what to do. In theory, a change in tax code, but how can this be done? Regards