Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: New PAYE ref?

Hi, thank you for your quick reply. The legal entity remains the same, they are just transferring operations and assets to a limited company. What would we need to do in this instance? Thanks
  • New PAYE ref?

Hi, Can someone please clarify, if a company is changing from unincorporated to a limited company, will there be a requirement for new PAYE references, or can we write in to advise of the change / change name to limited? I'm struggling to find any guidance on this matter. Thank you!
  • RE: NEW PAYE SCHEME REFS NOT SENT TO AGENT ANY MORE

Hi, I'd like to share my experience regarding this matter. Working in a bureau, the most recent references we received were directed to the payroll correspondence address on June 30th. There have however been instances where the letters were sent to the employers address. Clarity on this issue would be greatly appreciated. As a bureau, we establish numerous PAYE schemes, and if we are unaware that these letters are being sent to the client addresses, we cannot inform our clients to anticipate their arrival. Best Regards