Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Sole trader to Director of Limited company

    Hi, I have a client who paid taxes on his trading income through this self assessment,, as a Sole Trader. However he has now opened up a limited company and is being paid as an employee through the company. Other than letting HMRC know that the client has stopped trading as a sole trader is there anything else that needs to be done? Thanks Lee