Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: Non Resident

    Thank you Wingsham. I am not sure if the software I am using gives the two options. I'll include all income and hopefully I'll be taxed the lower option. Many thanks!
  • RE: Non Resident

    Thanks, but that number you gave is not working. The voice message does not give an alternative number. Thanks.
  • RE: Non Resident

    Thanks but I do not seem to understand. Surely there must many people in a similar situation. Thanks!
  • Non Resident

    I am resident in EU but have UK income from : private pension, savings interest, dividends, and rental income. On HMRC tax return, thus far, I have been declaring all these 4 types of income. However, I read on facebook that I only need to declare rental income and UK pension as I do not yet have a NT tax code. I am confused and would be grateful to know if I need to continue declaring all these 4 types of income or just the rental and pension. Many thanks for any clarifications.