Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: VAT B2B declaration

If I don't need to file separate returns, as my goods are warehoused in different places, some of them will be able to apply reverse VAT and some won't. For the parts that can be applied, my sales excluding VAT are assumed to be x, but my output tax will be 0% x; the other parts that don't are 20% x. Will this be confusing and will I need to upload proof of invoices attached to my return?
  • VAT B2B declaration

Hi, we are oversea sellers who sell products online to UK. 1.And I want to know when I submit the declaration, do I need to separate the data of B2B and B2C, which means do I have to submit twice? If I have to do so, is the same sheet or place where I submit the declaration? 2.Since there is a diference when applying the rules of VAT charge based on the place the products are stored. I know under the B2B, if I sell products directly to UK business, the reverse charge mechanism can be generated, which means I don't need to do declaration. But what if the products are stored in UK (at the point of sale), in this situation it would be the normal situation, which means I have to charge VAT and declare all the info, the question is 1.(can it be mixed with the B2C and be submitted altogether?)