Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Where to declare overseas income from an ETF

    I hold an ETF domiciled in Ireland, in a general investment account (not an ISA). On the tax statement from the broker, it lists overseas income of, say, £100, under a "Dividend/interest schedule" heading. On my self assessment form, I'm not sure whether to declare this on the "Untaxed foreign interest" section of the "UK interest" page; or on the "Foreign Dividends" section of the Dividends page. Please could you assist?