Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Dividend

Hi, Similar situation with me! I have received dividends paid in HKD ( equivalent to £250) in the tax year, corresponding to shareholding of more than 20 different company shares. So in reality, it's less than £ 15 per share dividend. Would l enter the total amount of share dividends in SA106? Thank you in advance.
  • sole trader

Hi, l registered myself as sole trade the first time in Oct. 2021 for the 2021-2022 tax year. If I finally concluded that my income is less than GBP 1000 in 2021-2022 tax year but I have got the UTR, do I still need to submit form SA100 and the self-employed supplement form SA103? Can I re-register again as non-self employed assessment? This is my first time so any help would be appreciated, Thanks!
  • How can I report income from HK If I choose Self employ SA as sole trader?

l arrived the UK on 7 Aug 2021 but my salary and pensions from the HK employer were paid up to 13th Aug 2022 (due to the paid annual leave). In around Feb 2022, I started my repairing jobs and I would treat it as income from sole trader business, instead of an employment. My question is: How can I report in Self Assessment (SA) my salary and pension from the HK employer while I would report income through the form specially for sole trader? How can I report income from HK If I choose Self employ SA as sole trader?