Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • self assessment registration to get UTR

    I have twice submitted the application form for self-assessment registration. but both times applications were rejected. reason to reject was "could not find records of my address and advised to check my HMRC personal tax account. I never changed my address since I arrived in the UK. I used the same address to fill out my self-assessment registration form. could you please give me any advice to sort this problem out?