Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Self assessment for split year

    Hello, I had my full time job as an employee from 1 Jan 2022. Before that I am not not an UK residence. I am qualified for the split year treatment. I would like to know should I fill in the self-assessment if I pay my income tax through PAYE? If I don't need to fill in self-assessment, anything else I still need to report to HMRC? Thank you very much for your help.