Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Fx income

    Hi I hope this message finds you well. I worked in EU before and have some savings in Euro. I transferred them to an UK trader platform, at that time it is equal to X GBP. Later I exchanged them to pounds, which worths Y GBP. Do I need to pay tax on the gains (Y - X)? If so, is it taxed as capital gain or something else? Thank you!