Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • RE: R43

    I cashed in my private pension pot in September and was taxed on a small amount at 45% emergency tax. I live and work in the Republic of Ireland. Am I entitled to a tax refund on this amount and if so how do I apply?