Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

  • Tax Return - Missing Information

    Hello everyone , I received a letter from HMRC stating incomplete tax return with the document SA100 needing to be completed and signed. I'm unsure whether i need to complete the actual income of my properties once again. The letter says 'Please let me have your completed tax return. Please include any missing and supplementary pages.' To me this just sounds like completing the SA100 form once again and sending it off. No need to redo any of the other documents. Would you agree? Thanks,