Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Self assessment tax 2022 to 2023 adjustment

Hi again, I have to now adjust my 2022 to 2023 tax return, I didn't realise that I could claim 100% for my driving instructor car, fitted with dual controls, I have completed the 2022 to 2023 cash basis tax return. My question is, I now know I can claim the annual investment allowance for my instructor vehicle. Do I need to include the cost of the instructor vehicle within the total value for expenses or will the system take it into account once I've entered the value into the AIA section, or will I now have to complete a detailed breakdown of my expenses. Thanks in advance.
  • RE: Driving Instructor Car and Capital Allowance

Hi, I have a question regarding simplified tax. The annual investment allowance for driving school vehicles, can this claim be made in the self assessment simplified tax section as a detailed breakdown. Or would I have to use traditional accounting rules. Thanks in advance. Ken.
  • Self assessment tax 2022 to 2023 adjustment

Hi, could I ask, can I make am adjustment to my 2022 to 2023 tax self assessment, if so, what is the time limit form this adjustment, I've read so much and it seems confusing. Thanks in advance.