Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• RE: Filling in the SA102 without income payment on P60

Hi, Thanks for your reply. There are some questions I would like to ask according to my situation 5 & 6 mentioned in the previous post. May I know is there any mistakes I have made on operating the DCNI scheme in PAYE? Since my P60 do not contain any income payment figures. Thank you.
  • Filling in the SA102 without income payment on P60

Hi, I would like to know how to declare my income with self assessment with my situations below: 1. I am a UK resident under BNO VISA 2. I have an employment with Hong Kong Employer which do not have any presence in the UK 3. The wages are paid through Hong Kong bank account. 4. All duties I performed are not related to the UK 5. I have registered DCNI scheme and have been operating the NI payments through PAYE Basic Tools 6. My P60 & personal tax account don't contain any income payment figures. May I ask how should I complete the SA102 for declaring my income amount or should I complete SA106 (foreign income) instead? Is there any mistakes I have made on operating the DCNI scheme in PAYE? Thank you so much.
  • RE: Working for overseas employer without presence in UK

Hi HMRC, I have got a similar situation with mycchkger and would like to ask further questions while completing my self-assessment. I have registered the DCNI scheme and operating the NI payments through PAYE Basic Tools for months, and this is the first time I need to submit and declare my income in self-assessment. Since DCNI scheme separates the payment of NI and income tax, my P60 doesn't contain any income payment and I could not fill in the box 1 in SA102. May I ask how should I complete the SA102 for declaring my income amount? Thank you