Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

• Self-assessment with voluntary NIC

Hi, I have just submitted my self-assessment tax return. The calculation shows that I am not charged any tax on my income, but I have chosen to pay Class 2 NICs voluntarily, do I pay through this link here? https://www.gov.uk/pay-class-2-national-insurance Thanks.
  • RE: Self-Employment & Foreign Income

Thank you Admin. As mentioned, I also have some dividends and interests earned by the savings and stocks investment I have in Hong Kong, but the total amount is less than £1,000, do I still need to fill in SA106 to report these? Thanks again.
  • Self-Employment & Foreign Income

Hi, I started working remotely in UK for a Hong Kong company as self-employment since Feb 2022. Payment is made to my Hong Kong bank account by the HK company. Do I fill in SA103 Self-Employment or SA106 Foreign Income form for the above? I also have some dividends and interests earned by the savings and stocks I have in Hong Kong, but the total amount is less than £2,000, do I still need to report these in SA106 Foreign income form given I have other income (i.e. the income mentioned above) to report? Thank you.